ELBISCO has been awarded as National Champion
in the European Business Awards 2016/2017
ELBISCO has been awarded as one of the 38 National Champions in this year’s European Business Awards 2016 – 2017, in a special event held at the residence of the British Ambassador, on Thursday, January 19th, 2017.
More specifically, the company has been awarded as National Champion in the category Employer of the Year for its successful practices in human resources management and development. The award was received by Mr. Stavros Bozikas, Director of Human Resources, of ELBISCO.
Having been distinguished among the 38 National Champions in Greece, ELBISCO is competing for a distinction also in the second phase of the competition, which involves online voting by the public.
Until March 1, 2017 at 6 pm, the public can watch the company’s entry video and vote online at http://www.businessawardseurope.com/vote/detail-new/greece/19970 in order to make ELBISCO the National Public Champion.
In the photo are depicted from left to right, Messrs
– Adrian Tripp, CEO European Business Awards
– Andrew Staunton, Chargé d ‘Affaires at the British Embassy
– Stavros Bozikas, Director of Human Resources, ELBISCO
– Theodoros Fessas, Chairman SEV (Hellenic Federation of Enterprises)
– Athos Stylianou, Managing Partner RSM Greece